Still have halogen, incandescent, or even CFL downlights? Here are some new, Slim downlights from TCP. Have Square and round in several sizes for a plug and play style. The innovative lens is low glare and the shallow design is perfect for areas with small plenums. Easy to install and big energy savings; even better than CFL by 30-35%. For those interested, schedule an assessment for these and your other lights. No cost for assessment if property size qualifies and if in our service area. Turnkey service for the whole process with the install or you can just purchase the product. Contact me for more details if interested.
PS: Rebates apply in many areas; we will look into and handle for you.
Barron NFT Emergency Light
The Nfinity NFT Series high-power LED emergency lighting unit provides industry leading 125′ path of egress spacing. Suited for larger areas and egress paths such as warehouses, factories, lengthy corridors, large department store retailers and schools. This series eliminates the need for multiple emergency lighting units.
Affordable, Attractive, and Very Efficient New LED Emergency Lights allow wide spacing and very good coverage. Consider updating your emergency and exit lighting to LED. Click here for Barron NFT Emergency Light R1`
for a spec sheet and contact me for pricing; Installation is also available for projects.
AURORA, Ohio – June 26, 2018 – Technical Consumer Products Inc. (TCP) is excited to announce immediate availability of its Industra LED Linear High Bay Luminaire. These easy–to–install LED Linear High Bay Luminaires have a sleek, robust design to meet a variety of applications where a sleek and modern design is needed. The Industra LED Linear High Bay is the ideal choice for a variety of applications including warehouse and distribution centers, commercial facilities, retailers and any open ceiling design. These fixtures are DLC Premium qualified and instantly deliver brilliant white light, eliminating long warm-up times experiences with HID fixtures.
“Expanding our LED luminaire line to include a product with a sleek modern design helps to provide customers with more choices to meet the visual needs of their application,” said Lesley Matt, VP of Marketing & Products for TCP. “These fixtures are ideal for replacing traditional metal halide high bay systems in areas that are looking to add an architectural feel. The Industra LED Linera High Bay Luminaire’s benefits include high efficiency, excellent color rendering, long life, instant on, and improved uniformity.”
TCP’s Industra High Bay Luminaires have a long life of 50,000 hours and are available in color temperature options in 4000 Kelvin and 5000 Kelvin. With lumen packages of 12,500L or 25,000L these fixtures are the ideal choice for a wide variety of end user applications.
Comments: Please contact me for spec sheets and pricing for this and any other LED High or Low Bay Products. Installation and full rebate service is available. You can reach me at email@example.com or at (267)-370-1442
by Paul Robertson (ALA) May 31, 2018
Using the latest in LED and light-guide technology, the all-new VCPG LED parking garage luminaire provides optimum illumination and visual comfort while saving up to 85% in energy costs. This modern looking luminaire is the ideal choice for specifiers looking for the lowest power density and superior end-user experience. But don’t let the good looks fool you! This luminaire is also priced for payback, making it a winning choice for UPR opportunities
where low initial cost coupled with high energy savings win on bid day.
- Light-guide Technology – A non-pixilated source for maximum visual comfort.
- Highly Efficient LED’s – With up to 145 LPW, the VCPG can replace traditional sources and save over 87% in energy costs.
- Long-Lasting – With an expected service life of greater than 100,000 hours, the VCPG will eliminate up to ten expensive lamp changes.
- Precision Optics – VCPG optics get the light where it is needed to ensure outstanding uniformity; further enhancing visual acuity.
- 4,000 to 16,000+ Lumens – A wide range of lumen packages allows one luminaire to be used throughout the entire site.
- Four Optical Choices – The VCPG has a dedicated optic for every parking garage application, including threshold lighting.
- Low-Profile Design – The attractive, sleek design of the VCPG is ideal for low-ceiling applications.
- Affordable – The VCPG may look and act up-scale, but it is priced for pay-back!
Have an application for these? You can contact me for specs, layouts, cost comparisons and special pricing. We can install everything we sell.
You can reach me at 267-370-1442 or firstname.lastname@example.org
D411 Mini Wall Pack
Now Available in Stock
The D411-LED Mini Wall Pack is now available and stocked to support applications in need of a low-profile wall-mounted lighting solution to replace dated HPS, metal-halide, and fluorescent fixtures, delivering an energy-efficient 100 lumens per watt. The D411-LED is ideal for office buildings, homes, townhouses, storage buildings, and restaurants, featuring a photocell standard to further reduce energy consumption and electrical bills.
- Wattages: 20W (replaces up to 100W HID or 42W CFL)
- CCT: 4000K
- CRI: 85
- IES Distribution: Type IV short
- Delivers 100 lumens per watt
- Lifetime Ratings: 185,000 Hours (L70); 115,000 Hours (L80)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +50C Ambient
- Injection-molded polycarbonate lens
- Paint Finish: Bronze or White
- Standard 0-10V Dimming, 100% down to 10%
- Photocell Standard
DECO Mini 411 LED Wall Pack This fixture is ideal for security lighting, loading docks, and low walls. Please contact me at 267-370-1442 for questions and pricing. Thanks.
Click here for spec sheet:
DECO Mini 411 LED Wall Pack